Registration deadline: Friday, June 16
- After June 16 a late registration fee of $10 will be charged.
- To register, visit the Project AWARE website – http://www.iowadnr.gov/Things-to-Do/Canoeing-Kayaking/Project-AWARE – and download your registration form. The detailed daily agenda, educational program schedule, meal menu, and more details are available at the website. Showers will be available every day of this year’s event.
- Rideboard – Looking for a ride to Project AWARE or willing to share a ride, visit the Project AWARE rideboard at https://programs.iowadnr.gov/aware/.
- Volunteer for a day, a week, or anytime in between!
- Daily educational programs and water quality monitoring.
- Paddle up to 17 river miles per day, loading your boat with trash as you go.